Taster Footplate Experience . . .
£150 per person
Try your hand at
driving and firing one of our small steam locomotives between Bewdley
and Kidderminster. Locomotives normally used on the Taster Footplate Experiences: 813, 1450, 1501 or
7714. (subject to availability).
Our Taster Footplate Experiences for 2017 are fully booked. Bookings for vouchers, valid for two years, are currently available to purchase which can be redeemed in 2018.
- A safety briefing before the session commences.
- Detailed instruction on how to drive and fire a steam locomotive.
- Only 4 participants per Experience, driving and firing in pairs.
- Travel on the footplate, driving and firing, for 4 miles (approximately 15 minutes).
- Travelling a total journey of 8 miles.
- You can bring along up to 3 guests only who can travel in
the carriage behind the locomotive (guests must be over the age of 5)
free of charge.
- 2 complimentary "Freedom of the Line" travel tickets for
the day are provided for the driver and 1 guest, so you can spend a
whole day with us before or after your Footplate Experience.
- Opportunities for photographs.
- A presentation folder with a certificate and memento of your Experience.
| Saturday 2nd September
| Thursday 21st September
|Two places available!
| Saturday 11th November
Email to make an enquiry Call 01562 757900 to book