The Engine House
The Engine House is our purpose-built Visitor Centre at Highley. It is home to our reserve collection of full-size steam locomotives, railway artefacts and other exhibitions.
The Visitor Centre is an ideal stopping-off point for any group enjoying the experience of a day in the Severn Valley.
- Display of full size steam locomotives.
- King George VI royal carriage.
- Travelling Post Office - try your hand at sorting the mail!
- Fascinating audio visual presentations.
- 'Flag & Whistle Food Stop' Restaurant with the best views in the Valley.
- Private meeting rooms.
- Well-stocked gift shop.
- Full access for the less able.
- Outside picnic area.
- Children’s railway-themed play area.