Coalyard Miniature Railway
Our 7.25 inch gauge 'Coalyard Miniature Railway' is located adjacent to the station platforms at Kidderminster.
Why not treat the kids to an extra ride either before or after your journey along the Severn Valley?
The Coalyard Miniature Railway operating dates for March and April are as follows:
- April 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 22, 29, 30
The Railway will also be open for the following Special Events:
- Open House Weekend, April 8th & 9th, starring a South Afrcian Railways 15F visiting locomotive.
- Peppa Pig & George Visit, May 6th & 7th
- Spring Diesel Festival, May 18th - 20th, operating a fleet of diesel engines.
- Mixed Traction Day, May 21st
Thanks to their passengers in 2016, the miniature railway have been able to donate funds to the SVR Share Offer for Bridgnorth Station, SVR Charitable Trust, Erlestoke Manor fund, The Stanier 8F locomotive Society, Class 08 diesel fund, GW(SVR)A coach fund, 4150 fund and others!
A small additional charge of just £1.00 applies.
Weather permitting, the railway will be open from 2.30pm to 5pm! The Railway may have to cancel operating days in the event of adverse weather or
if they have insufficient volunteers, but we'll try our best not to!
See their Facebook page: 'Coalyard Miniature Railway'.
Share this page: