An Evening of Delectable Terror!
Sit back and try to relax as ‘The Librarian’ chills your soul with
two short ghost stories.
Taking place in The Valley Suite at Kidderminster on Tuesday 31st
October, you're in for a chilling evening of entertainment and
Click here to find out more Click here to book
Actor Alan Birch, who plays the part of The Librarian has been
treading the boards with various theatre companies for many years, as well as starring in numerous critically acclaimed movies.
The two short stories include:
- ‘Now I lay me down to sleep’- a young babysitter spends the
evening in an old farmhouse that holds a sinister secret.
- ‘An unwise purchase’- all antiques come with a history, some
come with a curse.
What's on the menu:
- Vampire Fighting Roast Chicken in a Garlic & White Wine
Broth accompanied by See in the Dark Baton Carrots , Steamed Asparagus
& Hell Roasted Potatoes
- Half Rack of BBQ Smoked Zombie Pork Ribs served with Children of
the Corn (on the Cob) & Shredded Homemade Bloodied Coleslaw.
- Mediterranean Mashed Brains Vegetable Risotto Served with Steamed Asparagus & Falled Mixed Leaf Salad
- Clotted Blood & Cream Strawberry Gateau
You will be contacted nearer to the event to confirm your order and establish dietary requirements.
- Witches Homemade Pumpkin Crumble served with Custard
- Arrive - 6.30pm
- First reading - 6.45pm
- Food served - 7.30pm
- Second reading - 9.00pm
- Finish - 10pm
Seating will be available around large tables, so your group may be seated with others.
Warning: unsuitable for children under 12 and for those with a nervous disposition.
|Adults & Seniors
|Ticket includes: reserved seating in the Valley Suite, two course meal, two short ghost stories.
Share this page: