Santa Sleigh Express
Get Christmas off to a magical start as you travel in the
company of Father Christmas on our premium evening Santa Sleigh Express.
Click here to book
As the Christmas lights begin to twinkle, join the steam train at Kidderminster Station for your evening journey with
Father Christmas to Highley. You'll have extra time with Santa as he meets every child and family on the train, handing out presents to each child and posing for
Both children and adults will receive a complimentary hot drink and gingerbread treat when they're on board, as well as a very special gift for the Christmas tree at home...
You can purchase a private compartment (maximum of 6 people) or a table in an open carriage (maximum of 4 people) on your journey to and from Highley.
Please note, you do not get off the train at any intermediate stations
on the journey.
The Santa Sleigh Express operates on: December 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd.
Trains depart from Kidderminster
Compartments on all Santa Sleigh Expresses are fully booked. Tables are still available to purchase.
Your ticket includes:
- Guaranteed seating on a steam train from Kidderminster to Highley and return in a private compartment or table.
- Opportunity to meet Santa at your seats.
- An age-suitable present for all children.
- Complimentary hot drink (or cold drink for children) and gingerbread treat for each passenger.
- Special gift for your Christmas tree.
- Souvenir photograph of your group with Santa.
ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
- The train journey lasts approximately 120 minutes.
- Seating on the train is
available on tables of 4, or private compartments of 6.
- There are no nappy changing facilities on the train.
- Wheelchair users MUST
reserve a space on the train at the point of booking. We cannot
accommodate wheelchair users who do not PRE-BOOK a reservation on the
- Buggies and pushchairs MUST be folded down and stored in the Guard's Van when on the train.
- Kidderminster Station has a restaurant, toilets and pub available to use before or after your train ride.
- You are advised to arrive
at the Station 45 minutes before your train departs. Parking will be
available at our Station (DY10 1QR) and the mainline station (DY10 1QX).
|£1.75 per booking
|Purchased on the day
Annual Family Pass: NOT VALID
Children: 0 - 15 years (includes a present from Father Christmas)
Private compartments are available for up to 6 people. Tables are available for up to 4 people. The number of people in the compartment or table must be defined at the point of booking, and must not be exceeded.
Please read the booking conditions
on the back of your ticket carefully. If you do not feel able to accept
these conditions your tickets should be returned, at your expense, for a
refund which will EXCLUDE the booking fee.
Requests for refunds MUST be received 10 days prior to travel and will be at the discretion of the General Manager.
You must travel on the date and at the train time you have booked.
Should you miss your departure time we will do our best to accommodate
you on another train but this is NOT guaranteed.
Once you have booked your tickets, amendments will not be accepted.
Dogs (assistance dogs excepted) are NOT permitted on any of our Santa or Christmas Services.
Share this page: