Christmas Carvery at The Engine House
If your festive season highlight is the traditional Christmas Carvery, then we have something that will really tickle your tastebuds...
TICKETS AVAILABLE IN AUGUST 2017.
Travel on one of our heritage steam trains in a reserved carriage from Kidderminster to The Engine House, our Visitor Centre at Highley, to indulge in Christmas Carvery.
When you arrive at The Engine House, you have the opportunity to enjoy the exhibitions and interactive displays before
taking your seat for a three-course Christmas Carvery Lunch.
After your leisurely lunch, your steam train will be waiting to take you back to Kidderminster.
Christmas Carvery Menu:
- Traditional Roast Turkey, Pigs-in-Blankets, Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce
- Succulent Cod Loin wrapped in Smoked Bacon
- Festive Cabbage & Apple Roulade with Brie & Red Onion Marmalade
All served with Red Cabbage cooked in Apple, Honey Roasted Parsnips, Carrots, Button Sprouts, Roast Potatoes & Gravy.
- Truffle Torte with a Gold Shimmering Profiterole
- Baked Winter Cheesecake
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Custard
- Christmas Pudding & Brandy Ice-Cream, served with a Chocolate Wafer
- Tea or Coffee with a warm Mince Pie
Drinks menu available on request to pre-order with your meal.
Christmas Carvery trains operate on: December 12th, 13th & 14th.
The train departs from Kidderminster
at 10.30am and returns at approximately 2.40pm.
Your ticket includes:
ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
- Return travel by heritage steam train from Kidderminster to Highley
- Admission to The Engine House
- A three-course Christmas Carvery Lunch
£1.75 per booking
Purchased on the day
Annual Family Pass: NOT VALID
Please read the booking conditions
on the back of your ticket carefully. If you do not feel able to accept
these conditions your tickets should be returned, at your expense, for a
refund which will EXCLUDE the booking fee.
Requests for refunds MUST be received 10 days prior to travel and will be at the discretion of the General Manager.
You must travel on the date and at the train time you have booked.
Once you have booked your tickets, amendments will not be accepted.
Dogs (assistance dogs excepted) are NOT permitted on any of our Santa or Christmas Services.Annual Family Pass: NOT VALID
Share this page: